Seeking a proactive and customer-oriented Outbound Territory Manager – Brandt Parts and Service sales (Customer Support adviser) to join our Team. The primary responsibility of the Territory Manager – Brandt Parts and Service sales (Customer Support Adviser) is to proactively reach out to customers (both over the phone and in person), provide information on Brandt parts and services, and ensure a seamless service experience.
Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With dealerships across Canada, New Zealand, and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Brandt to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brand John Deere.
Our Silverdale branch are seeking a proactive and customer-oriented Outbound Territory Manager – Brandt Parts and Service sales (Customer Support adviser) to join our Team. The primary responsibility of the Territory Manager – Brandt Parts and Service sales (Customer Support Adviser) is to proactively reach out to customers (both over the phone and in person), provide information on Brandt parts and services, and ensure a seamless service experience. You will also be responsible for cold calling potential customers who have expressed interest in our products or have been referred by other sources. You will become an integral part of our service offering and build great relationships with customers along the way! If you have a passion for agriculture equipment, excellent communicator, passion for customer service and sales, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
– Conduct outbound calls and visits to existing and potential customer to offer information on Brandt parts, maintenance, and repair services.
– Conduct cold/warm calls to potential customers who have shown interest in our products or have been referred by other sources.
– Meet and exceed sales targets and key performance indicators (KPI’s) related to parts and service sales.
– Assist customers in identifying their parts and service needs accurately.
– Provide detailed information on Brandt parts, pricing, and service options.
– Collaborate with service team to schedule appointments and allocate resources efficiently.
– Assist the customers in understanding the importance of routine maintenance and recommend appropriate service on the equipment needs.
– Maintain accurate records of customer interactions, orders, and service history in our CRM system.
– Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction, address any concerns or questions, and build long-term relationships.
– Stay update on the latest Brandt product releases, service offerings and industry trends.
– We are seeking candidates with previous experience in the heavy equipment industry, particularly those who are interested in transitioning into a sales role. Preference will be given to individuals with experience in a similar role for our entry-level position.
– Previous experience in outbound customer service, Telemarketing, or sales roles.
– Strong knowledge of agriculture equipment parts and service.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to build report and maintain positive relationships with customers.
– Results driven with focus on achieving sales targets.
– Proficiency in computer systems and software used in customer relationships management (CRM)
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Strong organisational and time management skills.
– Ability to Plan, develop, and communicate territory coverage to maximize sales potential.
– High school diploma or equivalent. Heavy equipment industry technical training or Certification is a plus.
– Ability to travel within the territory and work flexible hours.
– A valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract are required.
• Competitive salary and commission structure
• Company vehicle & tools of the trade.
• Ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
• Positive and supportive work environment
• Employee discounts on service and Brandt products.
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture is key to our success. So, join our team and build your future with Brandt!